The practice has been a certified provider of Denplan® dentistry for over 10 years and adheres to their Quality Assurance Program. If you choose to become a member we will work out a monthly payment scheme that suits you; so you can safeguard yourself against any future costly treatment that might be needed.
There are a number of other advantages to Denplan® insurance, including:
- Emergency dental treatment when away from your own dentist.
- Treatment following a dental injury.
- Out-of-hours consultation for a dental emergency or dental injury.
- Reimbursement for hospital visits.
- Overseas emergency dental treatment
- Mouth cancer cover
What is Denplan?
Denplan is a dental payment plan specialist, with 6,500 dentists across the UK and more than 1.8 million patients making it easy to find a practice. Denplan allows patients to pay a fixed monthly fee which covers regular treatment, hygienist visits and emergency treatment.
- Hygiene treatment (including scale and polish)
- Preventative dental advice and therapy
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
- Root fillings
Denplan won the Best Dental Payment Plan Provider at the Health Insurance Awards in 2011.
Staff at the practice can answer any questions you have on joining Denplan. Alternatively you can call Denplan free on 0800 401402.